You will never know who can fall in love with your smile

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Mr. Darcy confess his shyness

Lizzie goes with Ms. Lucas and Mr. Collins, who are married to Catherine's house who has invited their. While they are talking to each other, Mr. Darcy apears with his leal friend Colonel Firzwilliam. It is because Catherine is Mr. Darcy's aunt. Catherine wants that Lizzie plays the piano because she love music. Lizzie doesn't play very very well and Catherine discriminate asking to Mr. Darcy how is improving Georgiana with the piano, the sister of Mr. Darcy. While Lizzie is playing, Mr, Darcy comes to her slowly and Lizzie says something like " do you want to impressionate me?" But Mr. Darcy confess that he is shy.

Lizzie: You mean to frighten me, Mr. Darcy, by coming in all this state to hear me? But I will not be alarmed though your sister does play so well. There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises with every attempt to intimidate me.''

Mr Darcy: I certainly have not the talent which some people possess,'' said Darcy, ``of conversing easily with those I have never seen before. I cannot catch their tone of conversation, or appear interested in their concerns, as I often see done.'

Lizzie: My fingers do not move over this instrument in the masterly manner which I see so many women's do. They have not the same force or rapidity, and do not produce the same expression. But then I have always supposed it to be my own fault - because I would not take the trouble of practising. It is not that I do not believe my fingers as capable as any other woman's of superior execution.'


E]*

No comments:

Post a Comment